"Creamy" Carrot Bisque
- Place all vegetables into a large soup pot with the water or stock.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the soy sauce and herbs.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 10–15 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Remove 1½ cups of the carrots from the soup and set aside.
- Strain the remaining soup, reserving the broth, and puree the veggies in a blender or food processor.
- Recombine the reserved carrots, broth and puree.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add any other seasonings to taste.